Go-wanderlust is a resale platform for top attractions worldwide and searches for the most favorable offers for you as a customer.
This means you pay the best price and/or avoid the long queues!
In the heart of the city, soars more than a quarter of a mile into the atmosphere above the heart of Manhattan.
The observatory located on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the city's bustling streets, offers panoramic views (360-degree unobstructed views) from within a glass enclosed pavilion and from the surrounding open-air promenade.
Since the Observatory opened to the public in 1931, almost 110 million visitors have been thrilled by the awe-inspiring scene of the city beneath them. Due to its ionic status, long lines are very common, pre-purchasing your tickets is highly recommended to avoid those long lines.
- Admission to the Empire State Building
- Access to the 86th-floor observation deck
- Access to the second-floor immersive exhibits
- Downloadable interactive audio guide app
20 West 34th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues).
- Free high speed wi-fi available
- All signage, audio and exhibits are available in 9 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin).